Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad connection means no poker

Tried to play a quick session today before the Man Utd - Fulham game but for some reason I kept getting disconnected from FTP, once at an inopportune time when i was in the SB with JQo and it was blinds vs blind. Got disconnected before i could limp in, then got disconnected again soon after and couldn't even see the flop. Because I used up my disconnect time bank on the first dc, i assume villain minbet causing me to auto-fold. Grrr.

Tried again few minutes later at another table. Odd disconnections but not in hands i was involved in. Then got dealt ATo in MP (or EP can't remember), wanted to limp but got disconnected so they folded the hand. Now can't even connect to FTP at all. Damn. Down $0.08 but only because of the connection problems, I only sat at the table for 7 minutes!

Summary:

Starting bankroll: $3.47
Ending bankroll: $3.39
Gain: -$0.08

No comments: