Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daily Update: Suckout then Bad Beat



NICE!



NOOOOOOO! I tried to rebuy to get my money back from this guy but he left after losing it all next hand :( He was playing super stupid, all-in with anything and raising 60% of hands preflop

UPDATE: Wow just some brutal bad beats today. Despite my previous results I didn't really think it was due to variance but today most definitely was.



I was confident going all in on this one as I was fairly sure I was ahead. Tough river.



Not a bad beat per se but still got 3-outed.

The games were especially juicy today for some odd reason, tons of people going crazy at the tables hence the large number of beats I suffered and witnessed. Players to look for next time at the tables are:
  • marlboro69120
  • nzy
  • fitchburg
  • mgm1974
  • bullydawg23

The sad thing is I'm down to my last $1.30-something so tomorrow may be my last session unless I got on a crazy heater, which I thought was today but apparently not. I'm not angry or tilted or whatever due to the bad beats, in some strange way I'm actually kind of satisfied that I got my money in good, something which I haven't been doing that much at all recently. Just hopefully I can make some progress tomorrow instead of busting my roll.

No comments: