Friday, March 6, 2009

BUSTO!

That's it. It's a wrap. Until I can grind up some cash again through some freerolls I'm done with the cash table. For my final $1.33 I found a really juicy table with a crazy calling station. Nitted for a while till I woke up with AA. Got the perfect call and another call. Just waiting for that triple up.



Sigh not to be. What do I have to do... I really feel that my cash game has improved since starting and I've been beginning to get my money in good. Honestly, if you look back over the previous few sessions, most if not all my big losses were due to bad beats or just plain bad luck. What a terrible time for a downswing.

Sigh, if the previous bad beats didn't hurt, this one did. This one sure did. I have a tinge of anger but mostly disappointment that I busted my roll and have to go back grinding freerolls. Sigh...

No comments: